In collaboration with researchers and thought leaders around the world, Guardant Health uses scientific expertise and cutting-edge innovation to help drive precision oncology forward. Below are key publications.
Key Publications by Topic:
- Presentation: Clinical Validation of a Cell-Free DNA Blood-Based Test for Colorectal Cancer Screening in an Average Risk Population
- Poster: Validation of a multi-modal blood-based test for the detection of colorectal cancer with sub single molecule sensitivity
- Oral Presentation: Multi-modal blood-based colorectal cancer screening is a viable colorectal cancer screening option – a prospective study
- Oral Abstract: Development of a highly-sensitive targeted cell-free DNA epigenomic assay for early-stage multi-cancer screening
- Oral Abstract: Multimodal circulating tumor DNA blood-based colorectal cancer screening test demonstrates clinically meaningful sensitivity across multiple clinical parameters
- Abstract: Multimodal circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) colorectal neoplasia detection assay for asymptomatic and early-stage colorectal cancer (CRC)
- Poster: Multimodal circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) colorectal neoplasia detection assay for asymptomatic and early-stage colorectal cancer
- Abstract: Integrated genomic and epigenomic cell-free DNA (cfDNA) analysis for the detection of early-stage colorectal cancer
- Poster: Integrated genomic and epigenomic cell-free DNA (cfDNA) analysis for the detection of early-stage colorectal cancer (CRC)
- Abstract: Understanding patient-reported barriers to colorectal cancer screening: A literature review
- Poster: Understanding patient-reported barriers to colorectal cancer screening: A literature review
- Abstract: Abstract: Combined genomic and epigenomic assessment of cell-free circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) improves assay sensitivity in early-stage colorectal cancer (CRC)
- Poster: Combined genomic and epigenomic assessment of cell-free circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) improves assay sensitivity in early-stage colorectal cancer (CRC)
Early-Stage Cancer Minimal Residual Disease Detection
- Clinical Cancer Research: Minimal Residual Disease Detection using a Plasma-Only Circulating Tumor DNA Assay in Colorectal Cancer Patients
- Clinical Cancer Research: Clinical impact of pre-surgery circulating tumor DNA after total neoadjuvant treatment in locally advanced rectal cancer: a biomarker study from the GEMCAD1402 Trial
Advanced Cancer Treatment Selection
- Nature Medicine: Circulating tumor DNA-guided treatment with pertuzumab plus trastuzumab for HER2-amplified metastatic colorectal cancer: a phase 2 trial
- Clinical Lung Cancer: Clinical Outcomes for Plasma-Based Comprehensive Genomic Profiling Versus Standard-Of-Care Tissue Testing in Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Clinical Cancer Research: NILE Study – Large prospective head-to-head trial finds Guardant360® is as effective as tissue testing in detecting NSCLC biomarkers
- JAMA Oncology: Clinical Implications of Plasma-Based Genotyping With the Delivery of Personalized Therapy in Metastatic Non–Small Cell Lung Cancer
- New England Journal of Medicine: Tepotinib in Non–Small Cell Lung Cancer with MET Exon 14 Skipping Mutations
- Clinical Lung Cancer: Genomic Profiling of Advanced Non–Small Cell Lung Cancer in Community Settings: Gaps and Opportunities.
- Journal of Clinical Oncology: Prospective Feasibility Study for Using Cell-Free Circulating Tumor DNA-Guided Therapy in Refractory Metastatic Solid Cancers: An Interim Analysis.
- JCO Precision Oncology: Use of Low-Frequency Driver Mutations Detected by Cell-Free Circulating Tumor DNA to Guide Targeted Therapy in Non–Small-Cell Lung Cancer: A Multicenter Case Series
Advanced Cancer Treatment Response
- Cancer Discovery: Prognostic and Predictive Impact of Circulating Tumor DNA in Patients with Advanced Cancers Treated with Immune Checkpoint Blockade
- Journal of Clinical Oncology: Dynamic monitoring of circulating tumor DNA next-generation gene sequencing as a predictive biomarker of response and progression-free survival after pembrolizumab monotherapy in patients with advanced NSCLC
- Journal of Clinical Oncology: Early circulating tumor (ct)DNA dynamics and efficacy of lorlatinib in patients (pts) with advanced ALK-positive non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)
- NPJ Breast Cancer: Circulating tumor DNA dynamics in advanced breast cancer treated with CDK4/6 inhibition and endocrine therapy
- Colorectal Cancer Facts & Figures. American Cancer Society. 2020-2022. https://www.cancer.org/content/dam/cancer-org/research/cancer-facts-and-statistics/colorectal-cancer-facts-and-figures/colorectal-cancer-facts-and-figures-2017-2019.pdf. Accessed online June, 2021.
- Parikh A, Van Seventer E, Siravegna G, Hartwig A, et al. Minimal Residual Disease Detection using a Plasma-Only Circulating Tumor DNA Assay in Colorectal Cancer Patients. Clinical Cancer Research. April, 2021; 10.1158/1078-0432.CCR-21-0410
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".
|The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.